Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gianvi Oral.

1/22/2012 12:41:40 PM

Reviewer: jnunu, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been using this particular pill for a few months. I have terrible acne, feel depressed, my mood is just generally bad, I find myself being easily irritated, I have leg cramps, back pain and extended periods with spotting in between. Needless to say, I won't be on this very much longer.

1/17/2012 4:22:49 PM

Reviewer: thispilsucks, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am getting off this drug ASAP. It's absolutely horrible. I cry at the drop of a hat, I have stomach aches, headaches, moodiness, anxiety...I've been taking it for six months and I thought I was just stressed out because of school but then I realized that it was the pills because I had never been that way before. My boyfriend says it's like im on my period everyday, without the bleedi ... Show Full Comment

12/29/2011 10:27:49 AM

Reviewer: Melissa, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this BC for a little over a month now. I have a problem with headches already and a couple of weeks after taking this BC, my headaches have started intensifying and are not going away. For me, this bc has def contributed to worsening my headaches to almost a non bearable point. I am stopping this BC all together.. I never had these issues when I use to be on YAZ.

12/20/2011 8:10:08 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Could be a cause to my severe headaches, so had to switch to a different pill.

12/6/2011 1:55:11 AM

Reviewer: kayce, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this birth control for a year now, and I definitely would say it does the job. It eliminated my acne, and I actually lost weight. I do have spotting after my period is suppose to be over but I think that's pretty normal. There are a few things about this medication that is making me seriously debate getting on something different though.. I have become very emotional, and ... Show Full Comment