Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gianvi oral.

9/23/2013 3:16:18 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Worst pill ever! Starting with mood changes, I cry for no reason at all times even if watching a cooking show. I can't stop eating which has def made me gain weight. I already had a big cup size and since taking the pill it has definitely increased tremendously. I have the worst cramps ever and I feel like a teenager during my cycle because it has increased as well. Don't use this pill at ... Show Full Comment

7/14/2013 12:31:12 AM

Reviewer: MC, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Although I was terrified of trying this birth control pills due to the many negative reviews, I have taken the pill for 5 months now and I do like it a lot. I suffered from moderate to severe (depending on the time of month) hormonal and cystic acne, and after about 3-4 packs it cleared up my skin right up. Before it cleared it completely I did tend to get small cysts during the inert pills, howe ... Show Full Comment

7/10/2013 1:01:36 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Great birth control. Cut down on my moodiness, cramps, and shortened my period from 5-7 days to 3-5 days. Had no weight gain or side effects.

5/8/2013 3:50:47 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
I would not recommend this drug to anyone. I was on Yaz for three years and completely happy. Since switching to Gianvi I have started getting horrific cramps like I used to prior to going on birth control and I feel like Sybil. My irritabilty scale is through the roof and simultaneously I can cry at the drop of a dime. It honestly makes you feel like you're going crazy.

4/10/2013 4:17:38 PM

Reviewer: Medina, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this birth control for two years about. It is absolutely wonderful. I still have some acne but it has overall cleared up. My mood swings have gone down dramatically. PMS is gone. My period use to be a flood and last for a whole week. Now it is only about 3-5 days and is light. I love this birth control.