Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prolia subQ.

4/19/2015 11:06:49 PM

Reviewer: Jane, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have just received my 7th injection of Prolia and I am so glad to say that I have had no problems during the 3 1/2 years. I was so very glad to not have to take oral medication such as Fosamax. I am so sorry to the people posting that have had negative reactions. My bone density tests have all been very positive!

4/8/2015 5:05:10 PM

Reviewer: WebMD, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
With my first shot last summer, I did not connect my hip pain to the Prolia. With my second shot in December of 2014, after a few weeks, I began experiencing the debilitating lower back and more severe hip pain as described by many other users. My quality of life is in the dumper and I am taking physical therapy without much improvement. I cannot walk through the grocery store, walk my dog, cle ... Show Full Comment

3/23/2015 3:17:11 PM

Reviewer: foodie, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
First Prolia shot, not a problem. Second one devastating. Itching, swollen lips, and severe pain in right hip. Pain does not improve. DON'T take this drug. Dangerous !! Feel miserable.....

3/17/2015 11:33:01 AM

Reviewer: C.Levin, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It's almost 2 mos. since the prolia injection, and I'm still itching like crazy all over. I felt icky for several weeks, my immune system was weakened. I am going for natural methods to combat the bone density issue. NO MORE PROLIA or any of those other rat poison drugs for this !

3/1/2015 7:16:20 PM

Reviewer: NEVER, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
NEVER !!! Would I have agreeded to Prolia if I had known the pain and medical problems I would experience. Back pain kidney pain along with kidney infection, swelling of the face arms and legs. Muscle spasms. My skin on my face and arms at times feels like my skin is burning. One night I woke up and the burning sensation was in my face forehead and I felt like my brain was on fire. My quality of ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver