Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prolia subQ.

5/18/2015 2:43:33 PM

Reviewer: disgustedOsteoporosisPatient, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Severe, constant itching....been through 3x's on Steroids to stop itching...worked for a day or two but then back to itching. Been through so many different creams & lotions (Rx & OTC) and no relief from Dermotologist. Am due for my 2nd dose of Prolia and I'm seriously considering refusing. My body is so scratched up and blotchy and my doctor says it should not have caused this i ... Show Full Comment

5/12/2015 5:42:46 PM

Reviewer: Rebecca, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It has been one year since my injection and I am still suffering side effects - balance problems, vertigo and pressure in my neck and head. Had to stop working and taking PT to help with balance. Worst decision I ever made. I will take calcium and Vit D and live with the osteoporosis.

5/5/2015 6:47:05 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am very satisfied with Prolia which I have been taking for just over 18 months. My bone mass has increased significantly and now I am no longer considered to have osteoporosis. Previously I had been taking a number of other medications and my bone mass continued to deteriorate. I am not aware of any side effects and am also pleased by the ease of use.

5/2/2015 4:51:16 PM

Reviewer: beachnurse, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been receiving Prolia injections for more than 2 years and have never had one side effect. Every year my bone density has improved.

4/19/2015 11:06:49 PM

Reviewer: Jane, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have just received my 7th injection of Prolia and I am so glad to say that I have had no problems during the 3 1/2 years. I was so very glad to not have to take oral medication such as Fosamax. I am so sorry to the people posting that have had negative reactions. My bone density tests have all been very positive!

chest x-ray