Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prolia subQ.

6/23/2014 6:00:32 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am about to receive my fifth injection and am now able to play 18holes of golf although I use a Buggy as this has less drag on my back.

6/21/2014 11:01:55 AM

Reviewer: mychimomma, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had my first injection on 09 June, and within days I started falling apart. I had no idea what was causing, hip pain, back pain, excessive gas, burning and tingling in feet and hands, blurred vision, pain in muscles. My employer wanted me to go to the doctor because I was having trouble walking. She was convinced I had hurt myself, I hadn't. So I decided last night to look online and when I fo ... Show Full Comment

6/20/2014 6:38:38 PM

Reviewer: vonnie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Had five injections no side effects till after last injection twitching eyes severe joint pain in all extremities bone pain in all extemities numbness in hands legs feet arms burning sensations tenderness in hands very very tired dr says prolia not the problem will never take again, calcium levels fine. ing eyes

6/19/2014 6:29:45 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I am so glad that I found this site. My doctor prescribed Prolia for me today. I have used two other products that made me very ill with symptoms like what most of you describe. I will not be going on Prolia. It sounds as "poisonous" as the other two I tried. Not sure what the solution is though.

6/13/2014 9:15:18 PM

Reviewer: gomby7rcn.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe head abd neck pain and severe abdominal pain since this medication was administered to me 2 months ago.

Does your kid have symptoms?