Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Natazia Oral.

1/30/2011 7:25:36 PM

Reviewer: alh1290, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Natazia for a month and a half. Have had breakouts and feeling very tired all the time but more than anything is the mood swings. I go from crying to really angry. If this doesn't change will be changing to something new.

1/26/2011 4:41:57 PM

Reviewer: ritabell, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have never been able to take BC pills. I'm hormonally challenged and every pill that I've ever tried made me moody and depressed. Weight gain has also been an issue in the past. So far, I really like this pill. I haven't had any serious side effects and my period is almost non-existant. However...My gums hurt. Is this a possible side effect?

1/22/2011 3:10:08 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking natazia because it was supposed to lower my heavy periods. I was very pleased after my first month not having a period or any spotting. However, this month I have had outbreak spotting on and off for two and a half weeks. I know I need to give it some time, but after reading these reviews I'm only giving it another month then switching to nuva ring.

1/19/2011 11:42:16 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take Natazia for both birth control and ovarian cysts. I have an anxiety disorder that is very sensitive to hormones, so a pill that mimics natural horomone fluctuations was a must! I really like how I feel mentally -- as other pills have been nightmarish with mood swings and depression. What worries me is the breakthrough spotting during the third week and lack of(or, very light) period during ... Show Full Comment

1/19/2011 9:38:40 AM

Reviewer: MissD, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to this BC because I have had A LOT of breakthrough bleeding with every other method. I am about to start my 4th pack of Natazia and I'm on the fence about it. I have had breakthrough bleeding on every pill I've ever tried and this one is no different. The bleeding lasts for about 7 days in the middle of the pack. I haven't gained any weight or had breakouts on my face t ... Show Full Comment

chest x-ray