Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Natazia Oral.

«Previous 81-85 of 85
11/30/2010 4:09:50 PM

Reviewer: hooplala, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This BC has turned me into a psychopath. I just started my third pack a week ago and have decided to stop. I cry all the time, have constant panic attacks, and the mood swings are constant and raging. It has also stopped my period completely (and no I'm not pregnant...taken tests).

11/26/2010 4:07:34 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Been on Natazia for 2 months so far. No weight gain (that I can tell), no mood swings. Period doesn't seem to be lighter. Daily mild headaches and acne is pretty bad, and I've never been one to have an acne problem. Hoping these problems will go away after taking the pills for a couple more months.

11/23/2010 5:19:09 PM

Reviewer: mzsweetness, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had a good experience I started taking this pill after a miscarriage and I was bleeding for a month and a half almost two months straight so doc thought this would help so far he's right with this pill no weight gain no headaches no acne soo I'm really statisfied the only down fall is mild insomnia or just wanting to nap out of no where then other days I have too much energy another ... Show Full Comment

11/10/2010 3:16:42 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am in my second pack and switched from Loestrin because of continuous bleeding. So far, I have had no bleeding which has been great. However, I have frequent migrane lasting at least two days, probably about every other week, since starting it, that make me very sick and not able to funciton very well. I've also noticed a 7 lb weight gain which has got to be water weight since I go to the gy ... Show Full Comment

10/2/2010 10:47:16 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this medication for a little over a month now and it has been fairly good. The only issue I have with it is that I have migraines more frequently. Other than that it has regulated my body from all the problems I had with my previous birth control. My acne has decreased I haven't gained any weight, my periods are lighter, and I don't have mood swings anymore.

«Previous 81-85 of 85