Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Gilenya Oral.

8/29/2014 10:08:10 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Gilenya now for a month and I am very satisfied so far. The only symptoms I have encountered was vertigo for a few days and headaches here and there. Before I was on the pill my fatigue was out of control. Now I have my energy back! I am hopeful that this medicine will continue to help me continuing forward.

8/18/2014 1:48:46 PM

Reviewer: Mimi's Mom, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has been terrific for me. I was on 2 injections, both stopped for side effects. Tried Tecfidera but side effects so bad ended up in ER. I've been taking Gilenya for about a month now, no side effects at all.

6/29/2014 3:44:48 PM

Reviewer: Chuck916, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
On week 3 of taking the drug... I feel like my diarrhea will never stop! It comes and goes... Was on betaseron before, but hated the injections. This is much easier!! I'll live with the poops for a bit, but it is still better than the pain

6/28/2014 5:28:47 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms Return then Become Less Severe
6/16/2014 9:51:45 PM

Reviewer: mf7303, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
For me, Gilenya has been amazing! I was diagnosed four years ago this month and initially put on Copaxone. I hate needles and my condition was not improving on Copaxone; my MRIs were still showing active lesions and I was still having symptoms. After eleven months on Copaxone my doctors decided to take me off it so I could try Gilenya. After a few months and a round of SoluMedrol (my fifth in ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman