Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of gilenya oral.

8/29/2014 10:08:10 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Gilenya now for a month and I am very satisfied so far. The only symptoms I have encountered was vertigo for a few days and headaches here and there. Before I was on the pill my fatigue was out of control. Now I have my energy back! I am hopeful that this medicine will continue to help me continuing forward.

8/18/2014 1:48:46 PM

Reviewer: Mimi's Mom, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has been terrific for me. I was on 2 injections, both stopped for side effects. Tried Tecfidera but side effects so bad ended up in ER. I've been taking Gilenya for about a month now, no side effects at all.

6/29/2014 3:44:48 PM

Reviewer: Chuck916, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
On week 3 of taking the drug... I feel like my diarrhea will never stop! It comes and goes... Was on betaseron before, but hated the injections. This is much easier!! I'll live with the poops for a bit, but it is still better than the pain

6/28/2014 5:28:47 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms Return then Become Less Severe
6/16/2014 9:51:45 PM

Reviewer: mf7303, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
For me, Gilenya has been amazing! I was diagnosed four years ago this month and initially put on Copaxone. I hate needles and my condition was not improving on Copaxone; my MRIs were still showing active lesions and I was still having symptoms. After eleven months on Copaxone my doctors decided to take me off it so I could try Gilenya. After a few months and a round of SoluMedrol (my fifth in ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash