Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Beyaz Oral.

11/7/2013 5:50:42 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Beyaz now 4 months and I have has worse periods since i started ,this last one has lasted so far 25 days

9/12/2013 9:56:26 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on beyaz for 2 years and I love it! My ance is gone, my periods are light, it doesnt make me crazy, and I'm not pregnant! It's very expensive bc it's not covered by my insurance. Most likely bc of dangerous side effects. But it's either pay for birth control AND ance meds or pay a lot for a great birth control! Obviously, everyone is different but it's been great ... Show Full Comment

8/27/2013 1:02:16 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Beyaz gave me Ulcerative Colitis!! Studies have now linked Beyaz with ulcerative colitis and other inflammatory bowel diseases. Be VERY cautious when taking this product.

8/26/2013 8:14:39 PM

Reviewer: ems, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking beyaz for about 4 months already, I didn't get my last menstrual cycle and I am now 3 weeks late, this has never happen to me before. Is this normal.

8/12/2013 12:16:53 AM

Reviewer: Ms Heels, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 38 year old woman. I've taken Beyaz for approximately two years and two months ago I started having the most aggressive yeast infections ever in my life! The last two times I had sex within this past two months and I would wake to the beginning symptoms of a yeast infection! I had sex with a new partner and went in to see my gyno and have a std culture done after our second encounter ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture