Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Beyaz Oral.

5/19/2011 1:32:31 PM

Reviewer: Dissatisfied Consumer, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was on this pill for ten days. During the beginning I experienced nausea and just didn't feel like eating. I felt really ampy and toward the last three of the ten days I was having VISION side effects including some blurring, and bright electric purple and blue flashes in my vision field. I didn't necessarily experience headaches, but major head discomfort and my eyes just didn't ... Show Full Comment

5/17/2011 9:14:31 PM

Reviewer: missmoo, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Ok my first review was great but ending my second week on these pills my breast are extremly Tender and swollen. I am very emotional.im not a emotional person. At the drop of a hat im crying. only good thing is that im not sick to my stomach.

5/17/2011 12:30:37 PM

Reviewer: Agent, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first review that I've written. I felt compelled to let others know before they try this pill. I felt lethargic, run down & had muscle fatigue after taking this birth control. I tried it for a complete month and have stopped. I am starting to regain some normalcy now that I have stopped taking it.

5/16/2011 6:40:46 PM

Reviewer: simpleemee, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
when i first took it, i would get sick to my stomach. my friend suggested i take it before bed. started doing that and it helped a lot with the nausea. i'm super emotional some days, but nothing too drastic... strange cravings have come out of nowhere, but not sure if it's from the beyaz or just from the my cycle almost starting... only the 3rd wk, so we'll see.

5/11/2011 6:10:28 PM

Reviewer: mimimoo, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started taking Beyaz i am at the end of my first week. So far no stomach pains like other BC and no weird feelings. I am a little concerned about everyones review that it lowers your sex drive!!! This is one of the things i hope and pray does not happen. but overall everything is fine so far .. im still a little skeptic though