Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Beyaz oral.

11/19/2013 11:08:53 PM

Reviewer: Candyyoureyes, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am 21 years old and I use beyaz for contraception. I have been taking it for almost a year now (about 9 months) and I have had a decrease j. The amount of blood from my periods and for the past 4 months, I have gotten no period at all. I have taken probably 12 pregnancy tests (a couple a month) to ensure that I wasn't pregnant. They all came out negative. I like at least occasionally gettin ... Show Full Comment

11/11/2013 10:30:56 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started out taking Yasmine birth control, then Yaz then Beyaz. I have a migraine almost everyday and have gained weight. I also have developed rhinitis, which may or may not be caused by this birth control. It has worked for the reason I started taking it.. However I wonder if the excess hormones, headaches and sinus infections are worth it. :/

11/7/2013 5:50:42 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Beyaz now 4 months and I have has worse periods since i started ,this last one has lasted so far 25 days

9/12/2013 9:56:26 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on beyaz for 2 years and I love it! My ance is gone, my periods are light, it doesnt make me crazy, and I'm not pregnant! It's very expensive bc it's not covered by my insurance. Most likely bc of dangerous side effects. But it's either pay for birth control AND ance meds or pay a lot for a great birth control! Obviously, everyone is different but it's been great ... Show Full Comment

8/27/2013 1:02:16 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Beyaz gave me Ulcerative Colitis!! Studies have now linked Beyaz with ulcerative colitis and other inflammatory bowel diseases. Be VERY cautious when taking this product.