Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Atelvia Oral.

7/8/2014 3:00:58 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my 4th week of use. On the first and second week, I only felt slight headache. But on the third and fourth week, I felt very sick and severe, continually stomach pain. I have to stop it. Does any one know other options to treat the Osteoporosis? Appreciate if some one can share with me. Thanks.

5/6/2014 9:42:41 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I've had severe muscle pain which incapacitated me for three days now.

4/14/2014 10:25:25 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Horrible intestinal cramps that don't go away for weeks! Had to get an antispasm drug. Terrible diahrea as well! I am never going to take this again!

2/22/2014 7:04:19 PM

Reviewer: Norma, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only taken one dose of this. It has been 4 days... had a headache the first day . Started getting Very noticeable pain in my femur bone, yesterday and today my ribs are aching. I've been using icepacks on both. I'm afraid to continue this medication... going to call the Dr. on Monday to consult with him.

10/25/2013 9:12:13 PM

Reviewer: Spk2u, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took a sample of this pill on we'd a.m. In less than 24 hrs I felt like a truck ran ver me.I had severe aches and pains,severe headache and nausea.today is day two still feel like crap. I do not recommend this