Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Atelvia oral.

4/14/2014 10:25:25 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Horrible intestinal cramps that don't go away for weeks! Had to get an antispasm drug. Terrible diahrea as well! I am never going to take this again!

2/22/2014 7:04:19 PM

Reviewer: Norma, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only taken one dose of this. It has been 4 days... had a headache the first day . Started getting Very noticeable pain in my femur bone, yesterday and today my ribs are aching. I've been using icepacks on both. I'm afraid to continue this medication... going to call the Dr. on Monday to consult with him.

10/25/2013 9:12:13 PM

Reviewer: Spk2u, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took a sample of this pill on we'd a.m. In less than 24 hrs I felt like a truck ran ver me.I had severe aches and pains,severe headache and nausea.today is day two still feel like crap. I do not recommend this

10/16/2013 12:09:56 PM

Reviewer: McBrian, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took Atelvia and within 24 to 48 hours later I had diarrhea. I took the Atelvia twice and then stopped. I have had diarrhea for over two months now with no end in sight. I can control it with Imodium.

9/15/2013 9:58:12 AM

Reviewer: Cora, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medicine for the first time yesterday am, by 9:00pm I had an strange sensation of nausea and closed stomach (was in a restaurant) so was not able to eat. By midnight I had a horrible diarrhea, all liquid.After a horrible night I am looking in the web for answers. Everything in me aches specially my upper ribs are aching, cannot bend. Just horrible. Pls people do not take this, regardle ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture