Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lo Loestrin Fe oral.

10/8/2013 2:40:07 PM

Reviewer: lisa ziesing , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I barely had any side effects taking this pill what I did like about taking this was that my period was very light! I never noticed anything different than how I usually was; no weight gain, normal mood swings before period, no headaches, no cramps. I would definitely recommend it. Of course it will affect everyone different.

10/7/2013 6:25:32 PM

Reviewer: no baby, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I started taking this pill about 8 months ago. I have always been on a low estrogen pill. With this pill I do not get a period which is great, however, I have had 15lbs weight gain, lots of water retention, extra swelling, always tired, and moody. I am on the last few days of my pill and going to see my DR so he can prescribe me a different one.

10/3/2013 7:41:30 PM

Reviewer: N/A, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Must be taken at the same time. I had severe side effects and my friends started to ask if I was doing okay. I had crazy mood swings and felt tired a lot. I spotted for all three months. I didn't get pregnant but the side effects were out of control. I couldn't stand this pill and it was too expensive, there is no generic brand.

9/26/2013 2:14:01 AM

Reviewer: Lesago, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Causes vaginal odor

9/25/2013 12:32:03 PM

Reviewer: DC, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this for almost a year now - due to massive headaches with my old pill. I get NO Headaches and the best part is I hardly get my period - at all!! LOVE it!