Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lo Loestrin Fe Oral.

1/2/2014 8:40:28 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Took this for three months and never got a period.I broke out a lot,and I used to have clear skin. However,I didn't gain weight, I wasn't bloated anymore like I was on ortho tricyclin. I don't want to have to take monthly pregnancy tests cause I don't want to be paranoid thinking I'm pregnant every month, so I'm trying another low dose pill if I don't like it I will be ... Show Full Comment

12/24/2013 4:39:22 PM

Reviewer: JaziBae, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this BC at the end of my last period. My Doctor told me that it would help with my heavy periods. The first couple of days were good, it seemed to be going well. Since then I've bleed every day for the past 25 days. With no sign of stopping, I panicked and called my Doctor who claims this is normal and it would stop in 4 mths? 4 Months? What is this to tell someone that is sex ... Show Full Comment

12/13/2013 6:07:10 PM

Reviewer: Princess34, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this drug for over a year and never had a period! I love it, others may hate it! I am sexually active so i do take a monthly pregnancy test! I have had no symptoms, no weight gain or loss, no headaches. I used to get the worst cramps and so far have had none!!

12/10/2013 8:38:52 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on this pill for three months but my doctor switched me to minastrin because of break through bleeding. I took that for less than a month and couldn't deal with it. So my doctor switched me back to this one. I'd rather have break through bleeding than the many side effects I had while taking minastrin.

11/14/2013 3:28:31 PM

Reviewer: Almr, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Ive been taking lo loestrin for a year now and love it! i have no side effects other than not getting my period which is proven to help prevent different types of cancer. I dont have mood swings, bloating, or acne anymore. I took loestrin 24 for two years and had the same results.