Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Introvale Oral.

«Previous 21-24 of 24
10/3/2011 9:53:33 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I got headaches all the time and felt sick to my stomach. I gained like 10-15 pounds. I didn't like anything about it. I always felt moody and just got upset over simple things that i shouldn't have.

9/26/2011 10:03:28 AM

Reviewer: KLC, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This pill works for contraception purposes, but the side effects are terrible in my opinion. Since I began taking this pill 2 months ago, I have been exhausted, nauseous every day, and getting more migraines than usual. Lately I have been experiencing some depression and am going to switch back to the Depo shot when my pill pack is out.

9/22/2011 7:08:29 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my third month of taking this pill, and for the second time I have had breakthrough bleeding. Last month for two weeks and this month a week and a half before the white pills! My doctor said it was because of the hormonal changes my body experienced in recently having a baby, but I have never had this issue before- I was on another generic form of seasonale for a few years with no problem ... Show Full Comment

6/20/2011 4:27:56 PM

Reviewer: season-eek., 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on generic Seasonique for 3 years. Last month my mail in pharmacy sent me introvale, a new generic for Seasonique that I had not taken before. I have experienced two different accounts of break-through bleeding, the first for 15 days. This time, I have refused to wait so long to seek medical attention and am switching off of the pill completely. I have noticed a decline in my mood and ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 21-24 of 24