Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Latuda oral.

9/30/2011 9:59:53 PM

Reviewer: tuesday123, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    wen i take latuda for my (ADHD) i cant stop looking up nd my hands and legs are shaking i take it at night im 15 nd i dnt like it at all so i stopped taking it

9/30/2011 7:26:38 AM

Reviewer: sammie11, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This new medication latuda which I have been on for two months is working greatly for me. I have a Bipolar disorder, as well as anxiety, and a panic disorder, and arthritis. This medication has helped me emotionally so I am now able to live and not let things bother me. My moods are controlled and i am actually very calm. My life has changed for the better within only two months. This medicine lat ... Show Full Comment

9/9/2011 9:30:15 PM

Reviewer: kikani, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took this medication due to anxiety and paranoia. Since taking it I have noticed issues with my foot having spasms and cramping. I also feel like my heart rate goes up and sweating occurs.

8/24/2011 8:29:33 AM

Reviewer: skelkins, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    PTSD and Bipolar...been taking for 10 days, 20mg at night but also have to take ambien in order to sleep through the night. Mood seems okay, no nightmares. I have lost 12 pounds since I started (which is okay by me since I gained weight on seroquel)but I do feel alot of nausea and have gotten sick a few times. Anyone else experience this?

8/13/2011 11:06:55 PM

Reviewer: RB, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have multiple personalities and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Sometimes I see or hear things that are not there. That is why I am taking antipsychotics. I take Latuda and Zypreca. It makes me feel calm and less desparate. Howeber I feel dizzy and sleepyand I don't want toleave the house...