Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Latuda Oral.

11/25/2014 9:35:46 PM

Reviewer: Marlenam, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking Latuda for delusions and hallucinations. I have Bipolar I. It has worked at 80 mg. no psychotic symptoms. It is a little hard to take it with 350 calories, but I upped my dinner time, so I take it then. I am experiencing high cholesterol and high blood glucose. I started taking metformin for the blood sugar and am trying to watch my diet for the high cholesterol. Latuda does the job ... Show Full Comment

8/27/2014 5:59:55 PM

Reviewer: SusanC1959, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
At first it worked but then the side effects kicked in with the twitching with my right foot and to the heat intolerance which caused me to sweat something awful. It left my entire body feeling shaky. My doctor took me off of it.

8/20/2014 1:33:36 PM

Reviewer: Ron, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have bipolar I. Had to come off lithium due to kidney disease in 2007. Many years search for effective drug. In Nov. 2012, went on Latuda at 40 mg. Dosage adjusted to 60 mg in Jan. 2013 during hypomanic episode. Stable since then.

8/2/2014 5:18:35 PM

Reviewer: anne rpn8mpz, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

6/13/2014 2:37:27 PM

Reviewer: meggus, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is the first medication that I have experienced relief for my treatment resistant MDD since I was put on Deplin 6 or 7 years ago. Being on medications for so long, I know within 2 days MAX whether or not a new med is going to work. I knew day one this was going to help. I had a mild headache only on day 1 and day 3 i did not take the 350 calories and became nauseous but better after eating. ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee