Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Latuda oral.

9/9/2011 9:30:15 PM

Reviewer: kikani, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medication due to anxiety and paranoia. Since taking it I have noticed issues with my foot having spasms and cramping. I also feel like my heart rate goes up and sweating occurs.

8/24/2011 8:29:33 AM

Reviewer: skelkins, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
PTSD and Bipolar...been taking for 10 days, 20mg at night but also have to take ambien in order to sleep through the night. Mood seems okay, no nightmares. I have lost 12 pounds since I started (which is okay by me since I gained weight on seroquel)but I do feel alot of nausea and have gotten sick a few times. Anyone else experience this?

8/13/2011 11:06:55 PM

Reviewer: RB, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have multiple personalities and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Sometimes I see or hear things that are not there. That is why I am taking antipsychotics. I take Latuda and Zypreca. It makes me feel calm and less desparate. Howeber I feel dizzy and sleepyand I don't want toleave the house...

8/12/2011 2:29:50 PM

Reviewer: amy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i am very tired all day

8/10/2011 3:52:26 PM

Reviewer: Mandib1127, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
So my Dr. wanted to add an antipsychotic to my mood stabilizar. After one day and uncontrollable body movements and a psychotic episode, I was never going to take it again. NOW, Im a believer that antipsychotics are NOT for me because all of them have the same effect. Sapphris, risperidal, serequal, geodon' abilify (funny how the commericals say its for treating just depression rather its an ... Show Full Comment