Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Latuda oral.

2/17/2014 6:18:12 AM

Reviewer: MicroAmerica, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am bipolar and take Zoloft, Zyprexa, Cymbalta, Lithium, Klonapin, and Ambien CR. I've added Latuda or Bipolar Depression. I take it at night and drink a Boost with it to get the recommended calories. So far it is woring well.

2/13/2014 4:58:20 PM

Reviewer: KAK, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken numerous psych meds over the past two years and Latuda has been a life changer for me! I started out on 40mg almost a month ago and I have energy, feel happy and less manicky. I also take Lexapro 40mg for everyday. At first I was sick to my stomach, but with a small meal it helps. For the first time I can honestly say I am happy and not afraid to face the world.

2/11/2014 8:12:04 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Bipolar Depression
    2/10/2014 10:07:26 PM

Reviewer: marie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had a positive experience with this medication. It has helped me with my mania and depression. I have Bipolar 1 with mixed episodes. After being treated for this disorder my doctor added Lamactil. Great combination. Lamactil needs to be taked at least 6-8 weeks to get through the side effects. Ive been on this for 1 yr.

2/10/2014 6:33:23 AM

Reviewer: jen, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have Bi-polar Major Depression Social Anxiety. Was on 300 mg Seroquel and gained so much weight also my depression was so bad. I always felt tired. Been on Lutuda 2 weeks and I love it. At first I felt angry and sad. That passed at day 9 and I feel better than I have in years!

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.