Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Butrans TD.

8/16/2014 9:41:25 PM

Reviewer: flocof, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Patch causes irritation, blisters at site.Patch comes loose due to uncotrollable scratching. It came off once in my sleep unkown to me,Caused depression and suicidal thoughts, when new patch put on caused vomiting for 2 days. Unstable dose,sometimes wearing off after 5 days causing feelings of depression. Worst experience of my life!!

8/16/2014 4:02:31 PM

Reviewer: PainFree44, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe back and neck pain associated with Herniated Discs and severe arthritis through out most my joints. As a result I have had surgery on my neck replacing three discs and I have nerve damage through out my back the lower back I have bone spurs and herniated discs but surgery is to risky due to my heart condition so my pain has been mostly treated with Norco 10mg 4 x daily. My doctor pre ... Show Full Comment

6/27/2014 9:52:10 AM

Reviewer: Moe, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Vicodin and Vicoprofen for 20 years but they stopped being effective so my doc had me try Butrans. I've been on the 20 Mcg for 3 months and had to stop because of the nausea. Everytime I sweat or heat up a little the nausea would come on so strong that I just removed the patch. There was very little relief anyway. It didn't deal with my hand pain at all but was fairly effe ... Show Full Comment

6/17/2014 10:34:56 PM

Reviewer: roxyRose, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
gas, heart burn, backache, head pain

4/16/2014 1:55:37 PM

Reviewer: jade, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was in structured by my doctor to change patch every 7 days, it seems to only work good for about 3 maybe 4 days. I do what my DR. says and change it every 7 days.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?