Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Edarbi oral.

12/22/2015 12:17:51 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After many years of different drugs for high B/P without great success, doctor put me on 80 mg of edarbi. By the fifth day I was so weak I could hardly stand without holding on to something - incredible muscle fatigue with accompanying bouts of abdominal, back, and leg cramps/spasms. Six days later when it was still present and life altering, I phoned the doctor to report that I could not go on l ... Show Full Comment

9/22/2015 2:05:01 PM

Reviewer: edpjr, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Blew my bp thru the roof. Prescribed when systolic was 160 range. Came off it after dose was doubled and bp by rose to 200/112 range necessitating an ER visit. Switched to Amlodipine and BP is now in 140 to 150/90 range. Edarbi = bad drug for me!

4/10/2015 9:25:39 PM

Reviewer: Clouddust, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Have been in the red zone on the BP chart for years and have tried all kinds of meds to get my pressure down. I was part of the last test trial group. First response was I was dizzy because for the first time I had actual mid range BP. I have now been back on it with my first actual normal BP rating. This drug has saved my life by actually letting me get to a normal range. I figure the compla ... Show Full Comment

2/11/2015 12:03:00 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Have been taking for 3 weeks and also am experiencing Reynaud's syndrome which is not listed as a side effect. Noticed one other person also listed this side effect.

9/17/2014 10:07:01 AM

Reviewer: CE, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Edarbi 80mg a day for about 6 months along with 2 other BP drugs. When my doctor started me on Edarbi my BP returned to a normal level within a couple of days and the hard pounding sensation I had with my heart went away. I have been on many different BP medications over the years but this is the only one that has satisfied me and my doctor. I currently take 80mg Edarbi, 10mg Am ... Show Full Comment