Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe Oral.

6/27/2012 11:19:46 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am kind of mixed on my feelings. I have been on this for a week and I am hating it. I have headaches all day long and they don't go away with advil. I wake up feeling sick to my stomach. I literallly want to eat everything in sight. I honestly crave food all day long. My breasts are starting to get bigger as well.

6/24/2012 11:11:44 PM

Reviewer: Rene, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking these pills for two months and I haven't stopped bleeding and spotting since. I threw them in the garbage two days ago. They're very expensive too! Will be looking into other options!

6/18/2012 10:59:08 AM

Reviewer: jcm, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The tablets are easy to chew and taste pretty good-very minty. The only side effects I've had are acne for the first month which was pretty bad. I've had extreme cravings but I haven't gained weight and my mood swings are normal as usual. This is my first birthcontrol pill and I'm 18, and I've only finished one pack but overall I've had a good experience with it.

6/17/2012 11:19:44 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've never had any problems with this birth control, at all. No weight gain, no mood swings, no acne, no side effects and no pregnancies! I also love that it's chewable and can be taken very discretely.

6/14/2012 3:55:06 PM

Reviewer: kristyn, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My periods are light, and no cramping. But my face has broke out HORRIBLY!!!!! When I first started the first month EVERYTHING got on my nerves and I snapped at everything. I have been on it for 2 months.. So far I havent noticed any weight gain.. Although I have been craving things left and right. Yesterday I wanted something salty so bad I actually left work to get something from the store. Toda ... Show Full Comment