Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Generess Fe oral.

4/8/2012 6:00:22 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    The first month I was more emotional than normal, and had slight head aches. I'm now onto my 3rd month in and everything is back to normal. No side effects, no weight loss, no crazy periods (super light!) and my family & fiancé say there's no difference :)

4/5/2012 11:47:12 AM

Reviewer: bethanywayne, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    i have never been on bc before but since i just had a little one in Jan. i decided that it was time to try one since i do not want another little one any time soon so this is what my doctor gave me to try out. But i have been on it for 6 weeks now and haven't experienced any BAD side effects i have a few extra pimples and my boobs are growing but they aren't sore or tender. My periods ha ... Show Full Comment

4/5/2012 9:16:25 AM

Reviewer: TaylorCoulis, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Asked for an IUD, instead was given Generess Fe. Terrible mood swings, weight gain, nausea, and headaches. Felt like a monster 24/7 after very first dose, Stopped taking after the third day. Remind me again why is this allowed for human consumption?

4/5/2012 9:01:17 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have almost been on these pills for a month and some far no major side effects. I have had mood swings but I think that will be with any BC. I haven't got to my period pills yet which I hope I do get a regular period because that causes me to gain weight. So I guess I will see in a week if I will continue my use on this pill.

4/3/2012 11:53:58 PM

Reviewer: dorian, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am 33 and been on the pill since 17. Switched last month from Loesterin because my periods been irregular lately. I have more acne than I had as a teenager, headaches, water retention. And cry easily. Going back to my old pill at the end of this pack.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.