Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Emoquette Oral.

«Previous 21-23 of 23
1/10/2013 1:07:56 PM

Reviewer: Neeke45, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on over 10 different birth control pills; and with the exception of Yasmin it has the least side effects. No weight gain, breakouts, mood swings or fatigue. It sometimes gives me an upset stomach but I take it before I go to sleep to alleviate this. All and all i give it an A +. I was on Orthocept 2 months ago and I was a raving lunatic and getting breakouts like a teenager; I'm 37 ... Show Full Comment

9/5/2012 8:26:45 PM

Reviewer: Airavine, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Using Emoquette for birth control has really worked for me. The first time I let my boyfriend ejaculate inside of me without a spermicide condom was a bit scary, but after having a negative result with a urine pregnancy test and having my period on the week of the inactive pills made me feel more confident about trusting the pills. Sometimes I forget to take the pill and end up taking it 3 hours a ... Show Full Comment

5/1/2012 8:16:55 PM

Reviewer: RoraMarie7, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
When I started this medication, I had spotting, but nothing abnormal. I also was fatigued often, but my doctor said it was most likely because of the blood loss from spotting. After I started taking iron supplements I felt much better. I've had minimal other side effects. Overall, it's been easy to remember to take.

«Previous 21-23 of 23

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?