Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Loryna Oral.

1/18/2012 10:22:33 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I have gotten the worst back acne! The two biggest pimples I have ever had on my back. They are so painful and I am terrified of scarring. In addition to my back acne, my face has broken out with enormous zits. The most zits I have ever had on my face (I am 32 years old). Do not take this medicine!

1/4/2012 1:29:08 PM

Reviewer: no, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Worst birth control pill ever! I've been on the pill for over 4 years with no problems (with yaz and giavni). Last month I got switched to Loryna and it has given me the worst breast pain with no relief even with ice, heat, anti-inflamitories, changing position, type of bra, etc. Called the doctor for the second time to switch back.

12/8/2011 2:53:25 PM

Reviewer: s.ann, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been really happy with this birth control! Weight gain was always a fear of mine with being on the pill, but I have had no trouble actually losing weight while on this one. My skin has improved (I drink tons of water too!) and my former moodiness has eased. The only downsides are slight drop in sex drive and a little bit of upset stomach in the first month. Def worth giving it a shot.

11/29/2011 9:41:07 AM

Reviewer: PA PATIENT, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
NEVER TAKE LORYAN! I exercise every day, eat a low-sodium diet and do everything possible to control my weight as to avoid Runner's knee pain. I've had great success. Since I started taking Loryna I've: gained 8 lbs - even though I'm now starving to death!, have horrible knee pain (from xtra wgt,), crazy water retention, & mood swings - Grew horns & cleared the house on Thx ... Show Full Comment

11/28/2011 12:34:16 PM

Reviewer: Michelle, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Loryna because my pharmacy was out of Gianvi (generic YAZ). I have great skin and after 2 weeks I started to break out around my chin/mouth area. I feel like a basket full of crazy emotions. I know the doctor said it is a generic Yaz, but I feel the difference from taking Gianvi. I have constant headaches and mood swings. I do not recommend this brand.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture