Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Loryna Oral.

10/15/2014 3:21:28 PM

Reviewer: Ad2424, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm now on my 3rd week of this and I actually really like it! I wanted beyaz but my ins wouldn't pay for it.. When I first started it I had bad pains in my abdomen but I don't now. No spotting, nothing. I hope everything continues to work well for me with this birth control!

10/2/2014 11:23:07 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I think I must be the opposite of most people. I have been on Loryna for quite a while when my pharmacy switched it to Gianvi. I trusted them, like 'OK, it's the same thing'. IT IS NOT THE SAME THING. Gianvi made me bleed all the time and it took me three months back on Loryna to get back to a regular schedule after taking Gianvi. I don't know what is in them that make them so ... Show Full Comment

9/17/2014 11:22:55 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My pharmacy said Loryna was the same as Gianvi, clearly it is not! I started having spotting everyday till my period after about 3 days of starting Loryna. I also have experienced horrible bleeding during intercourse and major bloating to the point I can't take it anymore! I do plan to either find another pharmacy that still has Gianvi or I'll do ordering from the pharmacy. But it is not a ... Show Full Comment

9/15/2014 9:30:17 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Like many others I was switched from Gianvi to Loryna. It has only been a few months and I know my body has to go through an adjustment period but I am now a full cup size, maybe more larger. My breast would always feel swollen about a week before receiving my period but they have been that swollen for over a month now. Has anyone else experienced this, and when the heck does it go away?

9/2/2014 8:26:43 PM

Reviewer: Rominna, 13-18 Female (Patient)

Comment:
This drug will either make you a fire breathing mad woman OR a clear skinned, big tittied angel... Test your luck...

Check your BMI.
Woman running
And how to fix them?
Check your BMI.
Girl drinking orange juice
How to keep yours at bay.