Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd Oral.

11/15/2012 9:59:51 AM

Comment:
Diarrhea, incredibly vivid disturbing nightmares that seem to relate to the reasons of my condition. Even if I wake up, walk around a bit, the nightmare resumes when I go back to sleep. While the nightmares bring insight to me as to why I am depressed, they are too disturbing to continue using. Now I am afraid to go to sleep.

11/14/2012 6:45:39 PM

Reviewer: Sally, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first week of taking the max dose (40 mg.). I do not have avolition anymore and I am getting more done. I am alreeady on remeron and abilify for sleep so sleep is not a problem for me. I literally sat in a chair for a month until I started this medication

11/14/2012 9:09:20 AM

Reviewer: Ealecia, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This has been a life changer medication for me. No side effects and my depression is markly improved. I titrated my dose from 10mg and now I am taking 40 day. No side effects. Love this new med. Has made a change in my life as a whole....Ealecia

11/13/2012 11:37:03 PM

Reviewer: TS, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I now know I had some serious side effects from taking Viibryd. Two months after taking the drug I began having trouble sleeping. I also could not have an orgasm. In addition, I experienced extreme diarrhea. I had no trouble for the first two months.

11/9/2012 4:15:45 PM

Reviewer: SMF1963, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm on Lamictal and Viibryd. The other SSRIs stopped working or didn't work at all. The Lamictal alone or paired with Seroquel wasn't doing it. Now I'm on both Lamictal and Viibryd, and I feel better than I have in years. 2 to 3 days of stomach upset at first. That's it. It may have saved my marriage and it certainly made my life worth living again.