Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd Oral.

8/19/2012 3:29:21 PM

Reviewer: Tucker L, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After two days on the drug, I lost all control over my emotions. What I usually found mildly annoying turned to rage. I was having incredibly violent thoughts towards myself and my pets. I think if I hadn't stopped it, I would have probably killed my pets and myself. Be careful if you try this drug.

8/17/2012 7:47:27 AM

Reviewer: Peanut, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Finished my 7th pill of the titration pack so am done with the 10 mg dose. Still no side effects that I can attribute to V.

8/16/2012 3:21:58 PM

Reviewer: JenniferinNC, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Viibryd for 8 weeks. I read all the reviews online and it sounded like a miracle drug. Unfortunately, it has only weakened my depression. I don't feel great - just ok. Today my doc moved the dosage from 40 to 60 mg. 40 is the therapeutic dosage so I'm a little nervous about taking so much. I guess I'll wait a couple more weeks and see if it will start working fo ... Show Full Comment

8/15/2012 5:29:48 AM

Reviewer: A, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This med helped me with my situational depression. Have taken this med since late October 2011. Was on Zoloft and felt like it was't helping anymore so I switched. Was on Zoloft since 2008 I think. Like Viibryd overall and would recommend it. Negative : Viibryd caused nausea and vomiting if not taken with food. If I skipped a day, it caused me to be very tired and have crazy dreams/racing ... Show Full Comment

8/14/2012 10:25:14 PM

Reviewer: Peanut, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Day 3 and 4 ... still on 10mg, still doing fine. No sexual side effects, the slightest bit of stomach upset, starting to feel just a bit better emotionally. Not as hungry as I was on Celexa and hoping to lose a bit of weight. Just a bit iritable but nothing drastic.