Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd Oral.

9/19/2012 3:06:59 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It's now almost three weeks on 40mg. Depression is a little better. Anxiety, not so much. Still having some side effects: mostly heartburn and still some sleep problems, but I seem to be adjusting to that better (as long as I take the melatonin). Still no real diarrhea like many others have experienced, but I have noticed some softening over the last week (which can sometimes be a problem ... Show Full Comment

9/18/2012 9:41:48 PM

Reviewer: Hope, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had tried many other antidepressants and nothing helped. Viibryd has made such a positive difference in my life. It has helped me tremendously and it does not make me feel exhausted (as all the others had). I'm so grateful.

9/17/2012 1:45:13 AM

Reviewer: Tony, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Condition: PTSD leading to Major Depressive disorder. The previous SSRI (Sertaline) which I was prescribed began causing Serotonin syndrome that led to sleep rhythm distortions general malaise, etc. I began the treatment regime with Viibryd and the dosage was ramped up to 40 mg. Sleep issues were immediately resolved, but after 6 mos. I've begun to notice the same symptomologies as before, ... Show Full Comment

9/16/2012 10:10:20 PM

Reviewer: Web MD Viibryd Oral, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I've noticed my leg having charlie Horses. Also my foot has been going numb and looking deformed in my toes, it last for maybe 10 seconds. I never noticed this before I started taking Viibryd.

9/13/2012 8:33:37 PM

Reviewer: mistermister1, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The diarrhea at first was horrible. The dreams were wild after 8 days, not bad. Seemed to be forgetful at times whereas normally remember everything to minute detail. Weird sweats. If it were me, I would take in the morning or you won't rest. Overall, my mood is good and I have more energy. This coupled with therapy seem to be an effective drug.