Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd oral.

11/28/2012 9:04:32 AM

Reviewer: Dave0013, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Finally! A depression medication that is actually working! I've tried just about everything over a 13 span: Welbutrin, Effexor, Zoloft, Lexapro. Even some stronger options such as Lithium and Nuvigil. Nothing worked to any noticeable level and the side effects were as much an issue as the depression and anxiety in many instances. I've been on Viibryd for nearly two months and am ama ... Show Full Comment

11/28/2012 2:43:29 AM

Reviewer: Ashena, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had Diagnosed MDD and insomnia for about 17 years and PTSD for about 7. I have been on a plethora of anti-depressants including: Paxil, Effexor, Trazadone, Cymbalta, Zoloft, and about 30 more I can no longer recall. I just did a cross-taper off of Zoloft and onto Viibryd and have been taking the full 40mg dose of Viibryd for a little over 9 weeks. I have been having the most hideous n ... Show Full Comment

11/26/2012 1:05:28 PM

Reviewer: AnotherDepressedSoul, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I wanted to love this drug, but just couldn't. I could tolerate most of the physical side effects and the weight gain, but the irritability and fatigue are maddening to me. Also, kicked my restless legs back into action. Eliminated any sex drive and almost makes you not want to be touched by anyone at all.

11/24/2012 12:21:16 PM

Reviewer: BlueEyes1113, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My feet have been hurting me since I started it. I've been on it for about 12 days and after research found that Viibryd is Paxil,and Buspar combined. I had the same reaction with my feet taking Buspar. I'm pretty upset. Back to square one.

11/24/2012 4:49:35 AM

Reviewer: jwinchester, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Cannot believe how my quality of life changed for the better!! my satisfaction diminished when i went to renew my prescription only to learn my ins didnt cover it and the cost was $650.!!! I saw my climb out of depression spiraling back down. I am so scared, i begin a different anti depressant tomorrow,dont know what to expect, hope for the best.