Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd Oral.

10/28/2012 4:49:31 PM

Reviewer: Sherri, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug I did very, very well with. No side effects and even relieved some of my chronic pain. Very, very disappointed that insurance won't cover this new miracle pill for me. I even checked prices in Canada!

10/27/2012 11:49:32 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It sounds weird but I felt better within the first day. The heavy feeling over my brain was lifting and I was really happy

10/26/2012 8:55:17 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken most of the medications out there and my Psychiatrist decided this to add this medication to try and help. After 7 days on 10 mg and only 1 day on 20 mg the side effects were terrible. Foggy head, loss of word search, loss of coordination, uncontrollable diahrea, severe stomach pain, insomnia and severe headaches. I am on day 1 of coming off it and am fighting terrible GI issues and h ... Show Full Comment

10/26/2012 8:29:44 AM

Reviewer: chevellah, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
on 4th week so far

10/25/2012 8:30:30 AM

Reviewer: natitude-girl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Viibryd has given me my "gumption" back! I no longer dread simple household chores like vacuuming and cooking! I still don't like it but I don't have a heavy dread of doing it anymore! Before Viibryd I was on Zoloft. When 100mg of Zoloft didn't help me, I went up to 200mg daily. I was on Zoloft for 2 1/2yrs. After a recent check-up, I complained about how lackluster I was so ... Show Full Comment