Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd Oral.

8/25/2012 10:09:06 PM

Reviewer: alisajf, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug for 4 months. I am on 40mg. My depresssion has been basically relieved but I am extremely irritable and agitated. My mind is foggy and I can't think straight. Simple things I have to write down now to remember and I didn't do that before. I was excited at first, but had to go back to the Dr. to get weaned off. Be careful out there!!!

8/25/2012 3:33:55 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication since 8/2011 and have had significant improvement in my symptoms. Althouh, I am taking an additional low dosage of Wellbutrin along with it. No side effects to speak of but if I miss my morning dose I find I get emotional by the end of the day.

8/25/2012 11:48:23 AM

Reviewer: Peanut, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Just started the 40 mg dose today. Feeling good, no sexual side effects, better energy. Some GI issues like a bit gassy but have taken Pepto to relieve. I'm loving it.

8/24/2012 7:20:12 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Viibryd is the best one out of several that I have used for years! Migraines just about completely gone as well. Seems like a good drug for those who other types of antidepressants do not work as well and for those who suffer from depression from a young ago or chronically, which is my story. I take it in the morning as it kept me up at night and make sure to take with food as it seems to incre ... Show Full Comment

8/24/2012 3:30:29 AM

Reviewer: down, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Slowly went off Paxil and on this drug. Worked my way to 40mg daily where I have been for several weeks. Thought I might be feeling better first week or so, but now I am EXTREMELY irritable, and get no enjoyment from anything. Physically, not alot of change I guess. Just angry and depressed.

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem