Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd Oral.

8/20/2012 11:45:38 PM

Reviewer: ar12, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love this drug...I dont think an antidepressant has worked this well for me in the past. My "darkness" is gone...I can still get sad but its not the depressive hole I used to fall into. Some side-effects...I get some tingling in my hands and feet sometimes when I skip doses...overly energetic but that doesnt last long. Also when I skip doses get head zaps...just take it as recommended, ... Show Full Comment

8/20/2012 10:06:29 PM

Reviewer: poky, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My psychologist had me start on Viibryd about 6 months ago. I believe i was takeing Zoloft, and it did not seem to be working very well anymore. The last few weeks I have had a cough and attributed it to the smoke in the air. (Idaho fires) It got worse and I thought I had pneumonia over the weekend. I woke up on Monday and my whole body was sick. I was vomiting, diarrea, muscles were so tight I co ... Show Full Comment

8/20/2012 11:58:11 AM

Reviewer: Hugh, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
At the 40 mg level, doesn't seem to change much. Seems to create wild and vivid dreams; not necessarily bad dreams, just great texture and detail...

8/19/2012 3:29:21 PM

Reviewer: Tucker L, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After two days on the drug, I lost all control over my emotions. What I usually found mildly annoying turned to rage. I was having incredibly violent thoughts towards myself and my pets. I think if I hadn't stopped it, I would have probably killed my pets and myself. Be careful if you try this drug.

8/17/2012 7:47:27 AM

Reviewer: Peanut, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Finished my 7th pill of the titration pack so am done with the 10 mg dose. Still no side effects that I can attribute to V.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice