Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viibryd oral.

10/18/2015 12:33:41 AM

Reviewer: Terry, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Graphic nightmares, out of body feelings, increased agitation and anger, spacial difficulties, and absolutely no help with depression. As far as I'm concerned, this drug should be banned!

10/12/2015 1:48:12 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Was put on this last week... after only 3 days of taking it I felt like the side effects were worse than my depression... headaches, diarrhea, dry mouth, insomnia (and when I did sleep I woke up extremely panicked after only a few hours), "brain fog"... by the third day I was experiencing weakness in my legs... I had to stop before my dependence would have gotten worse. Being off it for ... Show Full Comment

10/11/2015 11:19:48 AM

Reviewer: tucker33, 45-54 Male (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this dtug for two months.I believd it has caused me cronic stomch probkems...I have missed my last two Dr apts due to bering to nasiated. to go. I hsve no sex drive and sprnd way too much time day dreaming...It did lift my sadness...but the tir ness and stomach issues are to much to bear.

10/9/2015 4:11:36 PM

Reviewer: Rural Mom, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I love this drug, but it is not for the casual or lazy user. I find I must take it at nearly the same time every day or I get side effects. I take it first thing in the morning, and I avoid the sleepies by doing something semi active for a short time. Also, never take this before bed... It can cause sleeplessness and nightmares. I take lanzaprozole at the same time for GERD, so avoid any stomach u ... Show Full Comment

9/2/2015 1:45:33 AM

Reviewer: Sue, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    My doctor tried to take me off of this drug just by stopping it an replacing it with something else and you can't just stop this drug because the side effects are just too bad. My doctor should have known this. I wasn't on the other medication for very long so I just went back to my usual dose of Viibryd and feel better. You have to be careful with this drug.