Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Sprix nasl.

12/26/2011 8:28:50 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication does burn but spraying it towards the inside of your nostril instead of straight up you nose helps a lot with that problem. It did help my lower back pain from a severe pulled muscle. It didn't completely take away the pain but it took the edge off!

12/22/2011 3:48:56 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used this med for moderate to severe lower back pain related to a ruptured disc. It worked fast and great! I can not take most narcotics due to allergies so this was a God send! Only slight burning with very first spray!

12/8/2011 9:10:25 PM

Reviewer: NurseNancy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from awful menstral cramps and must utilize my sick time almost monthly. Sprix is my miracle drug...my physician did warning me about the nasal burning and told me to spray on the outer nasal mucosa & let excess drip out - still got my full dose & only experienced a tickle/tingle sensation in my nose. Pain relief was almost immediate, I take my bottle with me to work & redos ... Show Full Comment

12/8/2011 3:03:26 PM

Reviewer: Mae Mae , 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first time I used it it did burn but gave GREAT pain relief almost immediately. Then the pharmacist told me if it burned I was using it wrong. After I followed his instructions it did NOT BURN AT ALL. Don't squirt it strait up your nose and don't sniff. Squirt it toward the outside of the nostril and let it soak in. It works I promise. I wish I had this when I was a lot you get and h ... Show Full Comment

12/7/2011 12:50:46 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It was easy to use but once I sprayed it I regretted it instantly. I told my husband it felt like I snorted drain cleaner. The pain was horrible. I will not be using this again.