Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xarelto Oral.

4/28/2015 8:22:59 PM

Reviewer: violet, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had been on Xarelto 20mg once a day since after my ablation December 2014. My left knee has been in pain, sometimes loss my strenth & constipation problem since I took Xarelto. I asked to doctor if he can stop Zarelto but he said to wait for a while. Hopefully he will discontinue for the next visit.

1/11/2015 6:11:06 AM

Reviewer: bigdig36, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from warfaren to Xeralta in mar 2013. I began having pain in my thighs July, I did not have any idea what the cause was. The pain moved around and got worse until Nov 2014 where I switched back to Warfaren, things continued to get worse until Dec 30, the doctor called an ambulance and off to the hospital screaming in pain in legs, hip and back. I just got out yesterday (jan 11,2015). It ... Show Full Comment

1/6/2015 9:29:28 PM

Reviewer: ole man, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on 20 mg/day for atrial flutter for 90 days. Only side effect was chest congestion that was eliminated by doubling my diuretic. Kind of pricey but seemed to work well for me.

11/22/2014 7:50:53 PM

Reviewer: Linda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I could not get into a steady INR with warfarin; the day before my ablation it was less than 2, so I had to significantly up the dosage the day of the ablation. When I woke up from the ablation, my INR was over 6 and I was in intensive care. I actually heard one of the nurses who was taking over the shift say, "what, she's over 6..OMG". I could have bled to death at any moment. H ... Show Full Comment

11/2/2014 6:37:16 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My family member suffered a fatal cerebral hemorrhage related to xarelto use. This drug should be banned!

chest x-ray