Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Hyzaar oral.

2/12/2012 3:40:03 PM

Reviewer: mommatocharlie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I don't have a long time history with this med. I have taken it twice and have been awakened both early mornings next day with muscle spasms in my legs and feet so bad I was screaming in pain. Not good in an apartment setting. Will call doctor tomorrow to let him know and get off it. Not worth what it costs.

12/19/2011 3:25:30 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Hyzaar for several years and was recently switched to the generic losartan hctz 100-25. I also suffer with severe Meniere's attacks for which I had recently had surgery. About the time I was recovering from surgery the pharmacy switched me to the generic form and I began suffering more frequent/severe Meniere's attacks. Switched back to the brand name (which I had to o ... Show Full Comment

9/20/2011 1:30:44 PM

Reviewer: Peggy Sue, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking it for 1 week and I have a cough all night long, hoping this goes away when I get use to it. It has lower my blood pressure alot, it does make me a little tired in the middle of the afternoon but I can handle that it is the cought I can not handle anyone else ciughing alot with it?

8/31/2011 11:53:23 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Extreme urinary frequency - socially unacceptable

5/10/2011 8:56:11 AM

Reviewer: jojo209, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Taking generic losartan hctz 100-25 for about 3 weeks now and at first I thought there were no side effects until I realize that I am becoming a very angry and impatient person. Avalide was making me dizzy and light headed - doctor switched. I just looked up the side effects and saw anxiety but I am getting close to physical violence. Anybody else feel this way?