Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Camrese Oral.

«Previous 31-35 of 35
3/25/2012 1:37:00 AM

Reviewer: Tay93, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this pill for about a month and a week because my previous pill had me spotting 4 over a month but im still spotting everyday. Its so annoying but it works. My breasts are sore a lot but im use to it. I feel like I have mood swings sometimes but idk

3/6/2012 12:14:12 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Started using this medication in December ...started off great..now first of March.. started spotting, week later still on my period... was not supposed to start until 1st week of April... this is becoming more of a nuisance than it is to help.

2/20/2012 12:00:02 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Really not a bad pill. Helped to clear up my skin. I didn't notice some weight gain in month 2, but that could very well be a result of my lifestyle. I have found that only having a period once every three months is having an adverse on my body. But again, this may or may not have anything to do with the pill. I have spotted, but very little. Overall is served its purpose effectively.

1/16/2012 5:06:37 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from seasonique for two years to camrese 2 1/2 months ago because of the copay. Camrese has been nothing but trouble for me. Headaches, bloating and worst of all I've been spotting for almost two whole months. I'm about to go batty! Like I said, seasonique never gave me this issue in two years. I called my obgyn and she said this is a common issue with camrese even though it is ... Show Full Comment

12/16/2011 1:55:19 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was recently switched to Camrese from Seasonique. Since I've been on it (5 months), I've experience spotting for 2 weeks prior to my period, weight gain, constant bloating, gas and mood swings. I never had any of these side effects while taking Seasonique. This generic medication is no good!

«Previous 31-35 of 35

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver