Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Camrese oral.

1/31/2013 10:51:01 PM

Reviewer: MrsMe, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started off taking Seasonique about five years ago. Two years after starting, I had to get the generic Camrese because Seasonique prices went up. I was skeptical at first. But I must say, I love it just as much. I only have periods once every three months. I have not had any unusual spotting. The only time I spot, is when I miss a dose or forget to take it. Ladies have to realize, you are to tak ... Show Full Comment

1/25/2013 6:13:00 PM

Reviewer: Rita, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The same issues as other ladies. The first three months on camrese were fine, I starting the second phase and at month two I have been bleeding and clotting for two weeks!!!!Try it if you have no other options but I'm stopping the pill. My husband has a vasectomy so I won't get pregnant, I was only using them to not have a period!!!!!

1/18/2013 11:10:56 PM

Reviewer: lwshr, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Been taking Camrese for eight weeks after getting painful Mirena IUD removed. 'Tis been awesome so far. Only had spotting when I missed a day's dose.

1/7/2013 10:46:12 PM

Reviewer: jaimem, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Started spotting halfway through second pack and al the way through the third. I thought it was due to switching types (I went from the monthly type to this). I started the new pack had no problems the first pack and then half way through the second have started spotting. Contacting my doc to switch back.

11/27/2012 11:42:20 PM

Reviewer: omgletmepost, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Seasonique for over two years and it was a miracle drug. I didn't get pregnant, had no spotting, no side effects, and my PMS went from horrible to nonexistent on this birth control. My insurance company/mail order pharmacy started sending me Camrese. The first three month pack was fine. About a week into the second three month pack I started spotting and it didn't stop. I was susp ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.