Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Camrese oral.

5/13/2013 3:53:21 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
it did what it was meant to do just fine, however, it made my sun allergy intolerable.

4/9/2013 12:57:15 AM

Reviewer: starr1, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Due to my age and smoking I should not be taking this pill, I have gained 23 lbs and my vision has changed to the point of where I had to get glasses after having lasik. Tender boobs, mood swings and I think its high time I get off it and get my tubes tied. My doc is a complete fool for allowing me to stay on this pill. My obgyn told me you could take this pill, it was for smokers. Yeah right. He ... Show Full Comment

3/28/2013 7:12:23 PM

Reviewer: Kim, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started off taking Seasonique,but realized that I would not have to pay for the generic Camrese with my insurance, nonetheless, the same company makes both pills. However I haven't had any breakthrough bleeding or spotting. In addition, I do not have a decreased sex drive, haven't gain any weight and never had an acne problem. Its never failed me and I am healthy!

1/31/2013 10:51:01 PM

Reviewer: MrsMe, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started off taking Seasonique about five years ago. Two years after starting, I had to get the generic Camrese because Seasonique prices went up. I was skeptical at first. But I must say, I love it just as much. I only have periods once every three months. I have not had any unusual spotting. The only time I spot, is when I miss a dose or forget to take it. Ladies have to realize, you are to tak ... Show Full Comment

1/25/2013 6:13:00 PM

Reviewer: Rita, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The same issues as other ladies. The first three months on camrese were fine, I starting the second phase and at month two I have been bleeding and clotting for two weeks!!!!Try it if you have no other options but I'm stopping the pill. My husband has a vasectomy so I won't get pregnant, I was only using them to not have a period!!!!!

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver