Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Camrese oral.

7/12/2012 10:20:17 AM

Reviewer: jenni9787, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Camrese for about 6 months now and have had to split the pack to 2 months at a time because my mood was suffering. I am fine for the first 6 weeks then in week 7 I get VERY emotional, experience panic attacks, cry all the time, and feel very depressed. I am thinking of switching back to a monthly pill.

6/26/2012 2:34:17 PM

Reviewer: lea8199, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I saw the bad reviews and i was weary about taking this pill, but surprisingly i had no side effects and its worked wonderful. We must remember that medication works different on everyone. Not because someone had a bad reaction it means everyone else will. Try it and see for yourself.

6/22/2012 8:26:17 PM

Reviewer: Lex8, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on seasonique for about a year, then switched due to insurance reasons. I spotted in the beginning but haven't had an issue in over 9 months. Camrese is definitely day/time sensitive, but that just comes down to me being responsible about it. The only thing I do note is that I feel when I do get my period my hormones are in overdrive. Sorry to be blunt, but it's caused my libido to ... Show Full Comment

5/11/2012 3:45:23 PM

Reviewer: corporealism, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was previously taking seasonique for two years but switched two camrese because my insurance would no longer cover seasonique. I've been on camrese for three months now and since I began the new pills I started developing acne as well as spots of melasma on my face. I am confused to why I would be having these side effects when my pharmacist explained to me that camrese is "identical&qu ... Show Full Comment

5/2/2012 12:03:32 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
In addition to birth control, I also take Camrese for migraine treatment, and it's worked very well for both of those issues. I MAY have bloating and weight gain, and I MAY have clearer skin but who knows if Camrese is really the cause.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver