Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nexplanon Sdrm.

6/28/2013 11:39:45 AM

Reviewer: cjoneonone, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The injection hurt like Hell my arm still hurts mind you this has only be a week.

6/19/2013 7:38:26 PM

Reviewer: MzMomma423, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The process of placing the implant was easy and fairly painless. It is taking my arm a little time to heal from the incision. I have not experienced any adverse reactions as of yet (it's only been 2 weeks). I love the idea that I do not have to remember to take my pill everyday, failure will not be due to my forgetfulness. I would definitely recommend this form of birth control to everyone.

7/8/2013 8:51:51 PM

Reviewer: MariV, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Got the Nexplanon implanted about a week ago, bruising was much expected but have had a terrible sore throat along with coughing and sinus pressure since the day I got it. Have been feeling miserable.

6/12/2013 12:04:31 PM

Reviewer: cvg00009, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had mine in for alllllmost 2 months now (it will be 2 months on the 18th of june) and I am pretty sure I didn't get my period for the rest of April and then in May, I started spotting and I am not quite sure when the spotting started but I am sure it started in May sometime, but NOW, it is like I have my period and that started this past saturday (june 8th) so I'm hoping the bleedin ... Show Full Comment

6/10/2013 6:33:56 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
NuvaRing gave me hormonal hot flashes, and I found it hard to take my Loestrin 24 Fe at the same time every day, so I decided to try Nexplanon. I am a 23 year old college graduate, and I am 3 weeks into my Nexplanon. Granted, it hasn't been long, but my experience so far is AMAZING. Ladies, I want to make sure all of you know that birth control works differently with every woman, and most revi ... Show Full Comment