Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mucinex Fast-Max DM Max oral.

3/25/2014 6:01:33 PM

Reviewer: vadalon, 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I had to switch to the cap form. The liquid made me up-chuck. It has a high sugar and lots of sodium 12 mg a shot! I would not recommend this for a diabetic. I'm not diabetic but, the glucose test made me vomit because of the sugar. Something to keep in mind.

10/6/2013 8:50:31 PM

Reviewer: ThoughtIWasDying, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Within ten minutes of taking the recommended dosage, I had a tingling feeling that started in my chest and raced into my head. I felt VERY light-headed and then my heart started beating very fast and very hard. I started drinking glass after glass of water and these symptoms slowly sub-sided. When I called Walgreen's to tell them what happened the pharmacist told me, "Well, don't take ... Show Full Comment

7/12/2013 7:39:40 PM

Reviewer: mollyrose, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was having some congestion and started taking this product. After the second day, using it twice a day, I had a strange reaction, sort of tingling and numbness in all four extremities, nausea, sort of a "disconnected" feeling. It was very disturbing, happening while I was in a grocery store, and I barely made it back to the car while holding tightly to the cart. It took 4- hours to ... Show Full Comment

4/26/2013 12:23:56 PM

Reviewer: reiner, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I got severe high blood pressure after taking 3 time a pill

3/3/2013 3:57:37 AM

Reviewer: kim, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took three doses of this medication over a 12 hour period with a full glass of water with each dosage. I woke up in the middle of the night with pain in my bladder and found that I was bleeding as I urinated.