Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Fioricet oral.

7/15/2015 11:15:22 AM

Reviewer: Cah1960, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    It have severe migraine I am on six different meds so far the only one that only seems to even relieve some is Cambia and insurance won't pay fly it I am taking these every four hours along with imitrix and all other kinds of muscle relaxers nothing this stuff is a joke

7/7/2015 11:07:08 PM

Reviewer: Lishad, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm 41 and ended up in the hospital with a tension migraine. I couldn't treat it myself and after 4 days I couldn't open my eyes and started vomiting. The wonderful doctor treated me with fioricet and I found this treatment to be very effective. I have tried so many different things like ice therapy, but this by far has worked wonders for me. I am very grateful. :)

4/29/2015 8:56:12 AM

Reviewer: VC, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have migraines, but they have an underlying cause (scar tissue in a vein in my head). I used Fioricet for the first year or two as a rescue. It worked for a while and then it stopped. In the beginning it made me loopy. I didn't take it terribly often, so I was surprised that I developed a tolerance for it so quickly. It stopped making me loopy and eventually stopped working altogether.

3/31/2015 3:29:15 PM

Reviewer: macinca, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had migraines my whole adult life. Have tried every kind of medication, both prescription and holistic, herbal, etc. Fioricet has been the most effective if I take it early enough, at the first signs the headache is coming on. I have not had to resort to Vicodin or go to the ER now for several years.

12/6/2014 12:03:39 AM

Reviewer: katies0ma, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    after trying so many other migraine meds this is the one that works the best.... after gastric by pass surgery I have to use Tylenol based meds they are much easier on my new stomach