Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of fioricet oral.

7/10/2008 10:20:41 AM

Reviewer: AMBN0102, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for about a year now, i just found out that it can lower the effectiveness of birth control, which explains why my cycles have been all screwed up the last few months. I am trippin I had no idea. So this is a warning to any of you on birth control be carefull!! Has anyone else had any issues like this if so write back.

6/19/2008 1:10:04 PM

Comment:
I have had migraines for years and this has been the only medication to "help". Most of the time it does the job with no side effects. It does take some time to kick in for me, but overall I am pretty satisfied with this medication.

6/17/2008 8:01:54 PM

Reviewer: olctoby, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have headaches constantly, because of Chiari Malformation ....fioricet along with xanax is the only combination that helps my h/a...I'm having a problem getting my fioricet...medicare insurance doesn't pay for my fioricet or xanax.....Is there anywhere I can get some assistance?????

6/10/2008 4:22:57 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i have migranes at least 1 time a week and when i took this medicane it made me very sick to my stomach and didnt do a thing for my head it reall sucks cause i have a 3 month old and cant sleep to try to make it go away

5/30/2008 3:18:32 PM

Reviewer: new season, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this drug for well over a year now,for migraines. It works most of the time,but the next day I feel useless & low energy. It is worth it NOT to have a migraine,but try two or three cups of Reg. coffee first! I would not recomend taking more than twice a week however,as it can effect ones balance.My migraines are what i call level 10s at times so do take with a suppository fo ... Show Full Comment