Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bydureon subcutaneous.

4/28/2015 4:53:28 PM

Reviewer: Mjgurl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Have been taking for 1 month now. One of the most effective medications helping me manage my type 2 diabetis

4/1/2015 3:00:19 PM

Reviewer: DOTTIE, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Additional Medication for Diabetes Type 2
3/17/2015 3:16:33 PM

Reviewer: Joe, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Worst diarrhea I have ever had. Onset occurred about 12 hours after injection and continued for two days. Also nausea and a foggy feeling mentally.

3/8/2015 5:42:23 AM

Reviewer: Fussykat, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Bydureon for about a year now and I still get an upset stomach and dizziness. So it does not go away. I do not like the needle at all because it does hurt and leave lumps. I also may have to find something else because my insurance will not cover the cost for the whole year and the price is crazy. Now I have to find something else. I am, losing weight and my appetite has really ... Show Full Comment

1/23/2015 3:53:43 PM

Reviewer: Diabetes Is Not my Friend, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was nauseated almost every day. I was on the shot for 3 weeks. After the 3rd shot the pains in my stomach were so severe I was bending over in pain. I was vomiting every other day just at random times. I still have lumps under my skin where I did the injections. My doctor told me to stop the shots and still after another week I was still nauseated and vomiting. I have never felt so ill in ... Show Full Comment