Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Picato Top.

11/18/2014 9:10:19 AM

Reviewer: Ragtopdad, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 64 year old male. My dermatologist prescribed the .05 dosage of Picato for the AK on my scalp. I am 10 days into it at this point and it has gone reasonably well. Uncertain about how my skin would react, I waited until 8 PM on a Friday night to start. After 4 hours, I did not feel any discomfort. At 5 hours, I went to bed. In the morning I started to feel some mild burning/stinging, lik ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2014 7:52:31 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I paid allot for this product, used it on my upper lip. The rough spots returned. Very disappointed. My primary physician used liquid nitrogen, it took only minutes, minimum charge for the procedure. It worked completely. Picato is a waste of time and money.

9/2/2014 6:51:51 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After two weeks one of the spots has come back. A very expensive product for a very average result.

8/25/2014 9:08:34 AM

Reviewer: picato gel, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used it for my scalp. The amount of gel is tiny and the tubes very hard to sqweeze. After one week it seemed to have cleared my scalp but after two weeks everything came back. Conclusion: very expensive treatment with no results.

6/22/2014 5:15:43 PM

Reviewer: Julia, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had used Efudex 2x and begged my dermatologist to freeze the new spots on my face because I hated the two-week process. She wouldn't freeze but told me about Picato. She warned me it wd be expensive, but my pharmacist was able to find an online coupon and it only cost $25 for three tubes. I had 3 small spots and used the same tube for all three, not having read to use a new tube each time ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee