Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viorele 28 oral.

6/30/2015 8:49:03 PM

Reviewer: Bails, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Reading the comments, this all makes sense now. I also go to CVS pharmacy and I was on Kariva and they switched it to Viorele. I told my doctir they I was getting dark spots on my face and she switched back to Kariva and CVS gave me Viorele again. I have also noticed behavior issues and weight gain. These comments did help me realize I definitely need to get off this birth control pill.

6/30/2015 11:56:25 AM

Reviewer: jacosta2088, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Horrible experience!!If Any one is taking this pill and is feeling depressed and pms symptoms heightened then please know that you are not alone. I was feeling all sorts of craziness taking this pill. I am off of it now and will never take again.

6/18/2015 8:31:23 PM

Reviewer: snowwhitequeen, 13-18 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I have not started this yet but from all the revoews I was getting terrified but I relized that most of the negative side effects came from switching drugs so I'm not going to ket myself worry since this is ny first time and if it's your first time I suggest not worrying either

5/21/2015 11:24:44 PM

Reviewer: cierra, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am writing this for one reason and one reason only- if you are suffering emotionally from taking this pill please know that you are not alone, that it is the pill (not just you) and to STOP TAKING IT. Seriously. I have been suffering from depression, anger outbursts, and deep sadness. The smallest thing sends me spiraling and this pill has even caused a split with one of the best guys of my life ... Show Full Comment

5/8/2015 10:59:53 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I experienced fatigue, EXTREME depression, and angry outbursts. Physically it was alright: weight under control, no hair thinning, and skin alright.