Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Viorele Oral.

11/7/2013 9:28:42 PM

Reviewer: Ms j, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on kariva for about 6 years and had no problems with it. Then all of a sudden my pharmacy switched me to viorele and said it was the generic brand of it. Well I took it and it was horrible. I had mood swings, weight gain, and worse of all it completely took away my sex drive. I had my dr call up there to find out why I was given this and the next day I had my kariva back. When I stopped taki ... Show Full Comment

10/30/2013 4:37:28 PM

Reviewer: Ihateviorele, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After 5 years on Yaz I switched to Viorele because of all of the hype. The worst 3 months of my life. Headaches, nonexistent sex drive and miserable mood swings. I've never been one to blame these issues on my birth control but it was so obvious. It almost ruined my relationship. I have been on a new pill for a week now and already feel like a new person. Do not take this pill.

10/28/2013 9:45:05 AM

Reviewer: LaFlaka84, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I too was on Kariva and got switched to Viorele...i only been taking it for a month but i have notice the change in mood swings. My BF tells me all the time that im being bitchy. After last night chest pain episode i decided it to look it up and found this. i thought i was the only one going through this. Calling my doctor today to switch.

10/3/2013 1:41:21 PM

Reviewer: Jay, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
ive been taking this medication for about 2 weeks now and i have been feeling horrible. I have been so nauseous and have even been throwing up. I have also been experiencing the mood swings. I'm so glad I read all these reviews. I will not be taking this pills after I finish this pack.

9/10/2013 2:44:49 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on a couple different BC pills in my life (minipill, loestrin and its generic, and others). This pill has given me by far the LIGHTEST period. It lasts two days or less and its very light. BUT this pill has given me the craziest mood swings- Im emotional, cranky, and irritable. My libido is NONE. I have NO desire for sex and cant really enjoy it when I do have sex. I only have one p ... Show Full Comment

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?