Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Roxicet Oral.

10/20/2008 1:40:14 PM

Reviewer: cc, 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I by accident came across the most generous dr and he started giving me roxicet 30 mg after I told him Lortab stopped working for me. He gave me 150 pills at 30mg and said to take up 2 5 a day. Next thing you know I start withdrawals after 2 hrs. So I got up to 10 a day. I do not have a addictve behavior nor depression. Im very happy and successful and these pills almost killed me. I realized I ha ... Show Full Comment

10/17/2008 7:21:30 PM

Reviewer: april041979\, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i had surgry and had 4 hole drilled in my leg, i came home with this drug. i was very effective, nothing better

8/12/2008 2:45:19 PM

Reviewer: azace, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take 8 15 mg tabs per day for chronic back pain for several months. I started with 5mg oxycodone with tylenol 4/day 4 years ago, increasing regularly to 10 mg 8/day and now to roxicet 15mg with no tylenol 8/day. The relief starts after about 30 minutes and lasts about 3-5 hours, depending on what I'm doing (my mind is busy or just waiting for the next pill!). After that I get anxiety, sne ... Show Full Comment

7/13/2008 9:33:49 PM

Reviewer: doglover, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take it for kidney stone pain and for a non FDA approved depression and anxiety condition. I have to be very careful not to take too much-this drug is highly addictive and have found that I have to be very careful how much I take as it causes severe sleepiness.

7/1/2008 8:13:39 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Excellent for pain relief and easy to use. Only down side is discontinuing the use of the medication. Caution needs to be used if you have an addictive personality, very intense side effects when you stop taking this drug.