Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dymista Nasl.

12/9/2013 3:17:59 PM

Reviewer: Not Happy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I got a terrific headache from the spray. I could only use it once because I got such terrible head pain. I would rather deal with the allergy. Sorry, but there has to be something better out there that can relieve one's symptoms and not have such adverse side effects.

11/22/2013 2:05:00 PM

Reviewer: sneezy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I don't get the itchy eyes, sneezing, runny nose - just sinus pressure and headaches during allergy season. Because I was having more issues on one side of my head than the other - not draining properly and occasional sinus infections, I decided to see an ENT in case there were polyps or other issues. My ENT gave me a sample of Dymista after my exam & not finding any polyps or other abn ... Show Full Comment

10/24/2013 9:56:10 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I find it very odd that a spray for allergy relief would be rose scented? How does that make sense. It seems to make my symptoms worse, and has not relieved any of the feeling of fullness in my ears.

10/15/2013 8:54:44 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This has been a miracle for me! I have had sinus surgery and felt worse. After using nasonex and another spray together (which was over $350 a month) Dymista has replaced both for only $49 a month. The only problem is when I have to use a little more frequently and run out before my insurance will cover the script.

10/2/2013 9:49:43 AM

Reviewer: Lily, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this for about six months to clear up allergies and inflammation. It worked great for a while. Now it gives me headaches and causes dizziness. I stopped using it.