Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dymista nasl.

10/15/2013 8:54:44 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This has been a miracle for me! I have had sinus surgery and felt worse. After using nasonex and another spray together (which was over $350 a month) Dymista has replaced both for only $49 a month. The only problem is when I have to use a little more frequently and run out before my insurance will cover the script.

10/2/2013 9:49:43 AM

Reviewer: Lily, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this for about six months to clear up allergies and inflammation. It worked great for a while. Now it gives me headaches and causes dizziness. I stopped using it.

9/26/2013 12:46:25 PM

Reviewer: gratefulgirl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It is a miracle spray! I suffered for years with allergy and sinus inflamation. Terrible sinus headaches constantly. After first dose began to experience releaf. I tried every spray out there and this is the only one that worked. Good Luck....

9/19/2013 3:29:20 PM

Reviewer: Tiffy , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I get severe swelling in my sinus'. I couldn't sleep or even breath. I took the spray and 10 minutes later, my nasal passages cleared up. I only use the spray once a day because it did cause my nose to bleed, pretty bad. Yes, the taste is horrid. Before I use the spray, I clean my nose with the neti-pot. Wait about 10 min and then use the spray. I also use the neti-pot before I go to bed. ... Show Full Comment

9/8/2013 3:11:23 PM

Reviewer: jfk, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Medco replaced dymista with nasanex and now I feel like I am breathing through a spounge after 5 days off dymista. Calling my doctor and medco tomorrow to request a change back. I am reduced to breathing through my mouth now and not sleeping well.

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?